An acrostic poem for you:
- White people everywhere! I almost forgot about the complete lack of diversity here.
- Hangover-free-me. Surprising… But, hey, I’ll take it.
- A horse manure obstacle course in front of me at one point during my walk this morning with the baby.
- Tan lines! Oh yes, the sun is beautiful thing.
- Incredible amounts of candy by my desk. Thanks to my mom, my sweet tooth has reared it’s ugly head.
- Seasonal depression leaving my system. Seriously, winter was far too long.
- A couple making out on a street bench. Oh wait, make that 50 couples.
- Woman walking a bichon frise in her heels at 9:00 A.M.. France called and they need you back!
- Tractors heading toward me as I navigate a pram on country roads. I am basically a Gladiator at this point with my hand-eye coordination.
- One stack of Swiss Francs on my desk–payday was yesterday. Now comes the easy part, spending it.
- Danielle heading toward me on the running path! I’m sorry we didn’t meet up sooner!
- Apples on the counter. Coupled with peanut butter, it’s the new POWER SNACK. According to Shape magazine, that is.
- You all on my Stats! Apparently people actually read this thing. Thank you!